Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although it was brutal I am glad I watched it. I've never actually watched a film before and after it thought "What The Fuck?". Still, definately worth a watch if you have a strong stomach.

He's used to enduring 90 minutes of harrowing torture.......he supports Hamilton Academicals.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got round to watching One Day last night and was suitably impressed. It stayed pretty true to the novel and I thought Anne Hathaway was really good even if her accent was a tad dodgy in parts. All in all a highly enjoyable movie and I'd definately recommend it if you've read the book or even if you haven't.

Finally got around to watching the 3D Spielberg/Jackson Tintin at the weekend - it's slipped under the radar a bit - if it doesn't get the Oscar for animation for animation I'll be amazed. The script by Joe Cornish, and Stephen Moffatt is lively. Wouldn't have recognised Simon Pegg and Nick Frost in it if I hadn't been told, nor Daniel Craig

Despite it being Spielberg's first foray into animation it still manages to have one of his trademark 'rollercoaster' sequences in it - and quite probably it's the best 2 minute chase scene I've ever witnessed in a film.

Finally got around to watching the 3D Spielberg/Jackson Tintin at the weekend - it's slipped under the radar a bit - if it doesn't get the Oscar for animation for animation I'll be amazed. The script by Joe Cornish, and Stephen Moffatt is lively. Wouldn't have recognised Simon Pegg and Nick Frost in it if I hadn't been told, nor Daniel Craig

Despite it being Spielberg's first foray into animation it still manages to have one of his trademark 'rollercoaster' sequences in it - and quite probably it's the best 2 minute chase scene I've ever witnessed in a film.

Yep saw TinTin a couple of weeks ago - thought it was great.

Didn't realise it was Gollum playing Haddock, the only voice I guessed was Daniel Craig - but only barely, insanely good performances all round.

Thompson twins had me scratching my head - I knew the voices and had a feeling they were British comedians from something I had seen but never thought of Pegg or Frost.