Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That version of Bane was a fucking joke. Had almost nothing in common with the character from the comics. He had more in common with Lou Ferrigno's Incredible Hulk from the 70's.

Look at that stupid S&M costume he's wearring - who the fuck thought that was a good idea?

I smell some anti capitalist post recession bullshit from Nolan here. Just as he wrecked the last film with his post 9/11 cobblers. It added an extra 30 minutes to the last film which should have stayed on the cutting room floor.

For fucks sake, please keep the hammy social commentary out of the film Chris, please!! The film looks incredible.

Edited by The Nal

Between how Bane's "venom" is brought to screen and how Catwoman is realised I'm not prepared to commit that much to it at this stage. The maj of Nolan's universe has been grounded in credibility -> even the dipiction of Harvey Dent had a believability that fit perfectly with the rest of the world. However Bane and Catwoman are two characters that could come across as hokey. From a comic book purists perspective however I hope both are as hammy as a butchers window.