Films

Guest razz1e

Watched Warrior last night. I'm a big UFC fan but its more of a drama really. Quite good, wouldn't go crazy about it or anything. Well worth a watch though.

The fighting in it was brilliant I have to say. Last fight film I saw was The Fighter and the boxing in that is embarrassingly shite.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched Warrior last night. I'm a big UFC fan but its more of a drama really. Quite good, wouldn't go crazy about it or anything. Well worth a watch though.

The fighting in it was brilliant I have to say. Last fight film I saw was The Fighter and the boxing in that is embarrassingly shite.

Megaupload has been shut down by the feds.

Guess they don't actually need SOPA/PIPA then to carry on busting people whenever their corporate masters tell them to. All that SOPA does is remove the "due process" - and that's a right old faff isn't it?

Fuck this world.

Edited by Purple Monkey

Seen this on a film review show since,was excited about it but not now.

On paper it's directed by Speilberg and has Benedict Cumberbatch in it who I'm a big fan of but now...think I'll give it a miss.

Maybe I'm being a snob but the idea of watching a film documenting a horses life just seems retarded.Call it a different take on a well

documented back drop,an amazing visual feast what ever.It's a film about a fucking horse.It's like 'Lassie' for horselovers.

Being a big fan (and ex player of) Ice Hockey, I went to see Goon last night. I wasn't expecting much, but I was pleasantly supprised at just how decent it was.

I mean, you knew exactly where it was going from the start, and there were plot holes you could shoot a puck through... but it passed the '5 laughs' rule and the acting was solid. Definitely Stiffler's best film (although that's not saying much) and Sabrewolf from Xmen was well cast as the chiseled hardman veteran.

If you have an interest in ice hockey, it's well worth seeing.

Which version of girl with the dragon tattoo did you get? The one I downloaded has awful sound.

Having just finished the books I'm now watching all the Swedish films, first one was great but not really enjoying the second, they just miss too much out

Filesonic has gone now too, funny enough my sub has just run out and I'm using nzb for my downloading needs.

Who next then? Fileserve? Rapidshare?

Which version of girl with the dragon tattoo did you get? The one I downloaded has awful sound.

Having just finished the books I'm now watching all the Swedish films, first one was great but not really enjoying the second, they just miss too much out

Filesonic has gone now too, funny enough my sub has just run out and I'm using nzb for my downloading needs.

Who next then? Fileserve? Rapidshare?

None of those file lockers have even a fifth of the clout of mega. They aren't that big a deal.

I got the hiveq cm8 version, 2.2gb, fucking mint copy, even the "for your consideration"s have been cleaned off.