Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched The Devils....

:blink:

there are times when i think modern society and it's focus on trivial shitty media is depressing, but if it's a throw up between x-factor and religious witch hunts then I'm all right with primetime television

Not impressed by Promethius. Looked stunning, but thought the story was a mess. Plus for a group of scientists they seems pretty sodding dumb. What was the point of Charlize Theron's character? A big let down.

The Secret In Their Eyes on the other hand!! Finally got round to watching it at the weekend and was blown away. Just brilliant and what a superb twist at the end.

Not impressed by Promethius. Looked stunning, but thought the story was a mess. Plus for a group of scientists they seems pretty sodding dumb. What was the point of Charlize Theron's character? A big let down.

The Secret In Their Eyes on the other hand!! Finally got round to watching it at the weekend and was blown away. Just brilliant and what a superb twist at the end.

I know to many 'Australian Culture" is an oxymoron, but they really don't help themselves. On a Qantas flight recently the film Chronicle (actually not too bad, certainly better than I expected) was in the Art House section on the entertainment system

After listening to Bobcat Goldthwait on Joe Rogans' podcast the other day, I felt compelled to watch God Bless America last night, absolutely loved it!

Its like "Falling Down" meets "Kickass" meets "Idiocracy"

its a lot of fun, particularly if you are sick of the "celebrity" culture, and "reality" tv in general, although the main focus of the protagonists rage is simply what people, and more widely "civilisation" has become. the celebration of the lowest common denominator.

its a lot of fun, particularly if you are sick of the "celebrity" culture, and "reality" tv in general, although the main focus of the protagonists rage is simply what people, and more widely "civilisation" has become. the celebration of the lowest common denominator.