Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we've a movie about Jimi Hendrix without any Jimi Hendrix music in it?

Sort of like having a movie about Jesus Christ and not mentioning religion.

The difference is that Hendrix actually lived where as Jesus Christ is a fictional character but you get my point.

Really enjoyed Spiderman as well. The chemistry between Garfield and Stone was excellent (for obvious reasons), and like rexclark I much preferred Garfield to Maguire

I dont know enough about Spiderman to make an educated guess on the main villain for the 2nd film, but I think Green Goblin will be the villain in the third film of the planned trilogy. I knew Oscorp was going to be in the film from trailers etc, but I dont think they would have mentioned Norman Osborne specifically, or the fact that he's ill, unless they thought he was going to play a part at some point. I think they might introduce him towards the end of the 2nd film, leading to him being the main villain in the final film (I know that Goblin leads to Gwen's death so that could be what leads to that. Although I would hate for them to get rid of Emma Stone)

There's also talk of a spin off Venom film which could fit in with the existing trilogy, although that's just speculation at this point.

^ If it's going to follow the comics they should have Gwen and the Green Goblin have an affair, then get her knocked up with twins without Spider-Man knowing. I'd be surprised if they have an actual character in mind yet as there's no script or director attached and the film is due in less than 2 years.

I went and saw Prometheus over the weekend despite it being a let down I did really enjoy the sillyness towards the end and I started laughing at the medic bed scene as it just reminded me of something out of the Evil Dead films.

When I was in the cinema waiting around I saw at least 3/4 groups of girls all drunk and rowdy going to see Magic Mike. I actually really fancy seeing that now just so I can sit back at the back watch all the girls go crazy during the film.

Just watched Searching for Sugarman documentary about Sixto Rodriguez. Film was fantastic and the story amazing but I have totally fallen in love with his voice and song writing. Had never heard of him before but can't stop listening since getting back from the cinema. If you love music go and see this film.

When I was in the cinema waiting around I saw at least 3/4 groups of girls all drunk and rowdy going to see Magic Mike. I actually really fancy seeing that now just so I can sit back at the back watch all the girls go crazy during the film.