Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw Dark Knight Rises last night at the IMAX.

Thought it was really good. I'm not going to analyse it too much, I'm already weary of the opinions.

I'll go by my gut reaction and the feeling of people in the cinema, which was general enjoyment.

The only thing I'm gutted about now is that all we get now is a reboot.

Edited by Purple Monkey

There's no reboot or at least for a while, Warner Bros are now trying to rush a Justice League movie into production because of how well Avengers did and now that Harry Potter has finished they need a new yearly franchise release with the DC back catalogue being it.

Although both Anne Hathaway & Nolan have both been saying that a Catwoman movie (set in The Dark Knight Rises world) should be made.

There's no reboot or at least for a while, Warner Bros are now trying to rush a Justice League movie into production because of how well Avengers did and now that Harry Potter has finished they need a new yearly franchise release with the DC back catalogue being it.

Although both Anne Hathaway & Nolan have both been saying that a Catwoman movie (set in The Dark Knight Rises world) should be made.

Edited by Purple Monkey

They gave the impression that Selina found her peace at last by vanishing with Bruce. A Catwoman movie would seem so cynical and forced now. To carry on would be as redundant and as pointless as the Men in Black or Matrix sequels. The story is over.

Don't get me wrong I really enjoyed the film but it really lacks a few "wtf" moments like the last one, there's nothing to match the truck flip or the magic trick and even things like the Bat & the Bane fight were just ok even though they could/should of been brilliant.

Don't get me wrong I really enjoyed the film but it really lacks a few "wtf" moments like the last one, there's nothing to match the truck flip or the magic trick and even things like the Bat & the Bane fight were just ok even though they could/should of been brilliant.

Edited by Purple Monkey