Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched Martha Marcy May Marlene on the strength of kermode putting it in his top 5 of the year so far. I liked it, but wanted to know more. Wouldn't put it down as a classic at the moment, but the acting and photography were superb.

I watched "Dear Zachary" yesterday. Fucking hell it was grim. Great film, but what an incredibly sad story. Its a documentary, but it has you pretty much gripped like an amazing drama would.

If you aren't familiar - don't read anything about it. just watch it.

I found it utterly boring. I love scifi and the effects arm ok but the story and acting is so shit. I think someone thought that the us army had been getting all the attention lately so thought they would write a w*nkfest for the navy.

That film redefined bad. It also hijacked a genre for it's own meatheaded agenda. I have seen some turkeys, but it is hard to find a single redeeming feature for that bucket of crap. I dropped IQ points watching it, etc...

Cabin in the woods was entertaining, Girl walks into a bar was genuinely a good movie, the kind they don't make enough of (apart from tarrantino)