Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Lamborghini is as phallic as any car is, including any Batmobile/bike. In fact it's probably the worst offender.

The design of the Tumbler is based on that very car, crossed with a tank.

The design of the bike is based on the Tumbler's architecture, and has the stylings of the Bat-signal worked into it e.g. the guns were not meant to represent a penis, they were meant to represent the "horns" of the head of the bat. Obviously, any device sporting long rounded objects immediately makes some people think of penises. That is their problem.

So, when you think about it, your favourred car is the just the daddy of the phallic boy toy fantasy.

Just saying.........

Edited by worm

I just watched Nick & Norah's inifinite playlist - i really enjoyed it, very likeable leads an and excellent soundtrack with Vampire Weekend, Band of Horses, Devendra Barnhart, We are Scientists etc on it.

I just watched Nick & Norah's inifinite playlist - i really enjoyed it, very likeable leads an and excellent soundtrack with Vampire Weekend, Band of Horses, Devendra Barnhart, We are Scientists etc on it.
Edited by minute5072

Rocknrolla - it's like someone trying to make a Guy Ritchie film, badly.

Bolt - far too drawn out in the middle. The hamster was good. OK for kids I guess, but I don't have any!

Seven Pounds - predictable, down to the last detail.

Leon - (seen before, but watched again last week) good film, although I'm a little bit lost

on the whole love thing between Leon and Matilda.

watched i am legend last night. didn't expect to enjoy it, but i just had to see it. i found it a lot scarier than 28 days later. but there were loads of things that annoyed me because they didn't make sense. like when the infected people

were in will smith's house, there was light in the house! so how did they survive? and how did they get in through those giant metal doors he had all over the place? and when he was in the lab with that woman and her wee boy, and he put them into a wee shelter thingy, why didn't he just get in it aswell and throw the grenade then shut the door?

Edited by _rachelbon