Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watched i am legend last night. didn't expect to enjoy it, but i just had to see it. i found it a lot scarier than 28 days later. but there were loads of things that annoyed me because they didn't make sense. like when the infected people

were in will smith's house, there was light in the house! so how did they survive? and how did they get in through those giant metal doors he had all over the place? and when he was in the lab with that woman and her wee boy, and he put them into a wee shelter thingy, why didn't he just get in it aswell and throw the grenade then shut the door?

Watched "The Happening" last night. I guessed what was happening about half way through, but was a bit dissapointed that by the end trees didn't burst to life and eat small children, or there be daffodils running rampage through the streets.

I think you've just wrapped up my sentiments.

I did like their use of existential suicide though. That the only act of selflessness is to commit suicide. My sisters laughed when I said that to them, thinking I'd been at the clever books again. So I told them to watch this film. They've been telling everyone at work that suicide is the only selfless act. :P

I finally got round to finishing the boy in the striped pyjamas, only took about seven attempts.

Am I alone in thinking this film was shite? the acting was piss poor, especially from the children - I just couldn't care about them. I know its based on a teen book but we can all read subtitles - why use extremely posh and well spoken english people?

I went to Auschwitz on a college trip once and it was the most awful, horrible, harrowing and important place Ive ever been too - the set was very good in that respect - it looked frighteningly alike. That is the only positive thing I can say about this useless & terrible film.

And David Thewlis... I just dont get it. Why do people keep giving him parts?

I finally got round to finishing the boy in the striped pyjamas, only took about seven attempts.

Am I alone in thinking this film was shite? the acting was piss poor, especially from the children - I just couldn't care about them. I know its based on a teen book but we can all read subtitles - why use extremely posh and well spoken english people?

I went to Auschwitz on a college trip once and it was the most awful, horrible, harrowing and important place Ive ever been too - the set was very good in that respect - it looked frighteningly alike. That is the only positive thing I can say about this useless & terrible film.

And David Thewlis... I just dont get it. Why do people keep giving him parts?

just seen the trailer for it there the now. want to go just for that cera boy. one thing i didnt like about suberbad though was the almost real time of it though.

when the poster blares out "FEEL GOOD MOVIE OF THE DECADE!!!", I had a feeling it was going to end well.

Ironically I guessed the ending to the mist because the DVD case said it had a 'shocking ending'. Must stop looking and the promotion and just watch the films.