Films

Guest razz1e

Crash - I cried.

Now I was feeling slightly emotional anyway but I think it was the music or something, I dunno, it set me off when

the woman who'd been sexually mollested by the policeman was stuck in the car with only him to help her and I didn't really stop until the bloke with the gun thinking the little girl was an angel and then I started again when the young copper shot the bloke he was giving a lift to.

I was slightly dissapointed with the ending, I thought some of the stories could have come together better, but I did like the very very end with how they showed you how stuff was just going to keep on happening.

I'm watching Changeling tonight :lol:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love Crash, although i see it as a bit of a guilty pleasure as it is so cheesey.Changeling is great.

watched a few flicks at the weekend.

Eden Lake is crackers - watched first thing Saturday morning with a slight hangover. made me feel a bit queesy.

Sunshine - pretty good, but the film was blown out of the water by the score which was absolutely brilliant.

The Devil Wears Prada - yeah, it was a chick flick, it was OK i guess, but it wasn't really a film? more of an extended TV episode feel to it. i can't believe folks will have paid good money to go and see it.

Sunshine - pretty good, but the film was blown out of the water by the score which was absolutely brilliant.

I finally saw Hotel Rwanda last night - I thought it was exceptional. Really surprised by how good Don Cheadle was in it.

I felt really shit afterwards though so I put The Best Of Tommy Cooper on the DVD to cheer myself up.

Bought the John Carpenter box set the other day, nearly finished it. I recommend it heartily, 7 films, only one is a duffer*. Anyone else here a big fan of Jesus Christ? I mean, John Carpenter?

*The makers of the box set were careful not to include any films that are less than 20 years old.