Films

Guest razz1e

:(

But... Christian Bale is in it. So Batman has a lisp, so what... he looks like Christian Bale. The most beautiful man in the entire world!

What did you think to Heaths performance despite not liking the film? I thought he was pretty fricking good!

Edited by The Nal

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been looking at the concept art for the new Judge Dredd movie, from the makers of Sunshine and 28 weeks later. I have high hopes for this effort, as I felt the last version wasn't that true to the comic :rolleyes:

I have the misfortune to have a really good Lovefilm package, and I saw "There will be Blood". I was enjoying it but then when HW returned we went straight to his wedding, and then him leaving home. So much was unexplained about the intervening years, especially why dad didn't learn to sign. A brutal end for Ely, but again so much unexplained. Totally unsatisfying end for me.

I watched There Will Be Blood last night and thought it was excellent. Someone warned me about the strange ending, but I had no problem with it. I thought it was pretty powerful and mildly amusing at the same time. I'm not sure if it was supposed to be funny, but the way he chased Eli around with that bowling pin had me chuckling.
Edited by worm

Just watched The Invasion on the telly. Jesus what a truely awful film. I wasn't expecting much, but really just terrible. It was like they were trying to make it bad. And the ending, even though it was exactly as i thought it would be, I kept hoping maybe they'd surprise me, but no.

Actually they managed to make the ending even worse than I though was possible. When daniel Craig was sat there reading the paper having 'forgotten' it all. Christ on a bike.

It's funny you should mention it. It has been on my list for months and it has never been sent. I read this, logged onto Lovefilm to take it off my list, and low and behold they are sending it :lol:

I only wanted it for Nicole Kidman as well ;)