Films

Guest razz1e

It's very sad to see. She was a beautiful woman who would have looked fine ageing naturally. She's lost those signature laughter 'brackets' she had around her mouth and her nose just looks proper messed up now. I found it difficult to concentrate on the film.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's a fascinating period in the history of British pop music. Before the pirates, there was very little or no access to pop music in this country. Because of pop music, radio one was created - I think it sounds like a fine idea for a film to be honest.

It's very sad to see. She was a beautiful woman who would have looked fine ageing naturally. She's lost those signature laughter 'brackets' she had around her mouth and her nose just looks proper messed up now. I found it difficult to concentrate on the film.

I think it's a fascinating period in the history of British pop music. Before the pirates, there was very little or no access to pop music in this country. Because of pop music, radio one was created - I think it sounds like a fine idea for a film to be honest.

Especially if it's got Bill Night dancing sillily.

Yeah but it's not a documentary is it? It's bound to be more about Bill Nighy swearing or something. And will possible have Girls Aloud doing a cover version of a 60s alternative classic. I've got some free tickets to it though so will give it a go.

Saw Tropic Thunder yesterday and thought it was a virtually laugh free noise for practically two hours.

+1

I saw some drivel yesterday called "Hit and Run". Don't rent it please :lol:

Turned it off and watched "Jean de Florette" again :lol:

I did too. Though it was another film that pushed me and my culture into the category of the past.

*awaits Pinback*

Oh, and Control was a bit bland. It was very scenic and iconic though, hence the reason for it being filmed in black and white. For instance, very good use of the classic black and white 'kissing in the rain' scene transposed with the start of Dead Souls. However, the story and acting was kitchen sink drama material, though that too was a black and white genre. So, though I didn't really like it it should be given credit nonetheless.

I watched the first Harry Potter film again last night with the intention of watching them all ready for the new one that arrives in the summer.

Don't get me wrong, I love them all - books and films - but they were all shit actors as kids, weren't they?!