Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch Gomorrah at the weekend. Good but not quite as good as I'd been led to believe by friends that had seen it. Definitely worth watching though if you liked City of God or Elite Squad.
Edited by sifimaster

Terminator Salvation

Utter utter utter tosh.

How exactly did the f**k-off huge Transforminator manage to creep up on the people and take them by suprise????

The highlight of the movie was Arnie's brief appearence

Another lot of free tickets last night, to see The Hangover.

I've never laughed so much in a long time - quality. :lol:

Some poor bits in it - like the

exchange in the desert (it says something that stealing Mike Tysons tiger is more believable than having a run in with a chinese gangster type)

I've not seen the film yet - planning to go on Sunday- but I'm sure I read somewhere that they were using the premise of nuclear weapony that didn't result in radiation fall out.

I know, I know.

I stupidly decided to watch Lady In The Water on BBC1 last night. That's 2 hours of my life I will never get back. Its so shit I'm not even going to use spoilers in my post...

Why does no one question who this woman is?! The main dude just enlists the help of all the people in his apartment, and they all just happily go along with it - No questions asked.

The whole purpose of the film seemed to be the "twists", where the guardian, symbolist, etc were revealed to be different people to who you thought they should be. But I couldn't actually have given a flying f**k who they were. I had no interest in these people at all.

Then there is the annoying plot analysis guy, whose sole purpose is to point out that M Night Shyamalan has done something different.

And finally there is M Night Shyamalan's acting.

;)