Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to a preview of The Ugly Truth last night. so forgettable I've just had to look up what it was called..... not bad, but in no way good. Standard romcom forumula.

I presume the code for the tickets i got must have been out of a shitty gossip magazine judging by the cackling hordes who seemed to think it was the funniest film ever.

Went to a preview of The Ugly Truth last night. so forgettable I've just had to look up what it was called..... not bad, but in no way good. Standard romcom forumula.

I presume the code for the tickets i got must have been out of a shitty gossip magazine judging by the cackling hordes who seemed to think it was the funniest film ever.

I've watched Planet Terror several times but still not got around to watch Death Proof yet, is it as good?

The Last House on The Left - almost as rubbish as Eden Lake. I liked the end scene though :D

Me too normally. Got myself my very own pirate innit :D

His TV is a million times better than mine of course.....but he'll be bringing it with him when he moves in :)

I hate other people at movies. Usually through no real fault of their own they spoil it for me. Chomping on popcorn, giggling at the wrong time, simply just being there. Ice Age 3 in 3D was good because wearing the glasses distracted me :(

Very different, but a better film imo. Much slower with none of the stupid over the top B movie style horror that Planet Terror has, but imo it has better dialogue, better characters and an awesome car chase. I really enjoyed them both though.

Oh Katster, it was a piss take out of Sky's advert. How can you stay in and go to the movies?