• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping for:

The Arctic Monkeys

Kings Of Leon

And

Green Day

R&L will most probz get T'Arctics and GD though :angry:

Not been reading the L/R forums very well have u as both KOL and greenday look very unlikely, Arctics still debatable and AC/DC is vague rumour but as people state on threads their own tour hasn't sold out yet so highly unlikey wd do a festie....

1/10 poor effort come more prepared next time :0)

Not been reading the L/R forums very well have u as both KOL and greenday look very unlikely, Arctics still debatable and AC/DC is vague rumour but as people state on threads their own tour hasn't sold out yet so highly unlikey wd do a festie....

no, KOL still look very likely. Neil just got some info to suggest that they weren't "all signed and sealed" as of a few weeks ago but they're still likely to play. GD aren't - they just came as part of my bold package :P

it's weird

i expected a clearer picture of V & R/L headliners by now :P

It is a surprise that we haven't got a clearer picture by now but it's also better when it's not such a clear cut thing. IIRC nobody predicted the Foo's a couple of years back or Morrissey the year before that. Looking at the line-ups for Oxygen & T (predictable yawnfests) it's encouraging that we might get a surprise?

It is possible we may get a nice surprise. But I guess I'm just getting less optimistic in my old age! We shall see though. Can't be much longer to wait for some kind of announcement anyway. Unless they do that whole release the line up 30 minutes before the tickets go on sale thing.

B x

Just seen on the R&L boards that the Arctic Monkeys have announced they're playing Lowlands which puts them out of V, looks like they're locked in for R&L. Greenday are rumoured to be doing their own big outdoor shows instead of the fests. I reckon V will get another exclusive headliner ala Muse last year.

All of them are more likely for R/L than V even if their not as yet signed

your jus hav to put up with yet another sugar coated festival. V has no balls when it comes to Headliners virgin shud stick to attempting to send people to the moon leave FR to deal with the festivals eh :lol:

LOL toys out of the cot wtf. The best bet is your not denying anything that Ive previously said instead resorting to cheap shots oh well at least ur not completley in denial of the fact that V always has been and always will be an embarresment to the industry.

P.S i have bolted my toys to my "cot" happy now. :lol:

LOL toys out of the cot wtf. The best bet is your not denying anything that Ive previously said instead resorting to cheap shots oh well at least ur not completley in denial of the fact that V always has been and always will be an embarresment to the industry.

P.S i have bolted my toys to my "cot" happy now. B)

P.S i have bolted my toys to my "cot" happy now. :D