Bruce Springsteen

The Nal

Couldn't stop laughing at that, seriously? What was that about? £20 fine, are you messing?

If only bud.

The picture Nal posted is from the BBC News site. Tickets have now been rescinded. But after the Hyde Park switch off fiasco comes this. Bet Bruce is dreading going through customs on the way out.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you think about the fact hes only played Streets of Philadelphia 5 times this century and Secret Garden - what? 3 times ever?!

Theyre other bands closing encores every night.

What a tune. The "Ain't no angel gonna greet me" middle eight is one of my favourite Bruce moments. So powerful and sad it could stop a stampede of elephants.

Vocal for the video recorded live.

Edited by The Nal

Tunnel of Love is another of Bruce's Freudian "mickey" songs.

That and Prove it All Night.

- - -

Thought the bit in Springsteen and I with Red Headed Woman was distasteful aswell. I've zero time for "lusty" Bruce. "Reno" for example. Yuck.

Edited by Wooderson

So after a few beers last night, a few Boss tunes and a mate telling me how he regrets not seeing the Stones at Glasto and missing gigs in general is shit Ive bought a ticket for tomorrow!

Good man. You know it makes senses. This from the bloke who'd pretty much had it with Bruce for this tour. You can still get tix then?

Yeah on ticketbastard last night. The anti tout ones they always put up close to the date. Driving there and back from Dublin. Well, Im driving there and the missus is driving back! Last night of the tour. Could be special.

I bet it will. Even checked out the flights meself when I read your post earlier.

What kind of weather you having over there?

Glad you enjoyed it Nal.

Was watching the setlist as it developed on Greasy Lake (sad person that I am). Looked as if he got to a point with the three tour premiers when he could have gone all the way and done a really wacky set - then settled back and went for Born To Run instead.

Saying that - it was Bruce and it wasnt just any old album. Assume anybody there had a superb night

Wooderson - you were at both nights?

Edited by Ted Dansons Wig

41 shots was great. Wild Billys Circus not so much. Lost the crowd there a bit. Thats the problem when you cater to the nerds sign requests.

Good show. Although I've seen that encore like 10 times now! Not sure why he plays This Little Light of Mine twice. Wasn't loud enough either. After Stockholm nothing will be! He played Adam Raised a Cain and the difference in volume was crazy. The intro nearly took my head off in Stockholm.

I've seen too many shows now and I'm properly Bruced out. Really this time!

41 shots was great. Wild Billys Circus not so much. Lost the crowd there a bit. Thats the problem when you cater to the nerds sign requests.

Good show. Although I've seen that encore like 10 times now! Not sure why he plays This Little Light of Mine twice. Wasn't loud enough either. After Stockholm nothing will be! He played Adam Raised a Cain and the difference in volume was crazy. The intro nearly took my head off in Stockholm.

I've seen too many shows now and I'm properly Bruced out. Really this time!

Yeah - some of the signs at recent gigs have been ridiculous. It was the same with TV Movie at Cardiff. So its not been played before - theres a reason.

I dont think I've ever heard a Springsteen gig like that Stockholm sound. Live like it should be heard. Enough of the stadiums already.