Ticket=paid

Guest robith

I was about to correct you when I checked and saw that at last you don't have to queue up at 10am on Wed to get your international tix- they will now post abroad. It is for this reason alone that I have used complicated means to purchase as a UK customer for the last 2-3 years.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't paid for mine yet. Waiting for stupid friends to decide whether they want to go or not (we're all on the same booking). They've had four f**king months to decide! I hate them all. A pox on their poxy souls! Next year I'm booking me and the mister's and that's it. They can all f**k off!!

*gnashes*... *breathes*

Anyhoo, paying for mine tomorrow. Yay! Then it'll feel real. :unsure:

I paid for mine this afternoon...the man at seetickets said there have been many upset people on the phone today because the tickets are no longer on sale....glas i pulled my finger out and put my deposit dwon early!!

Yep, just paid for 5. Skint but happy. And best of all, while I'm brassic now, I've told the 3 friends I bought the tickets for to give me the money just before the festival, so I'll have spending money. Get in!

COME ON!!!!!!

official excitedness kicking in im gunna get ssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooo pissed tonight to celebrate :D:lol::D