Ticket=paid

Guest robith

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: lets do it LOL

infact i just had an awesum idea of a meet on the first Sunday of April so we can kick back get pissed and celebrate the fact that T Day is no longer a problem LOL xx

Just paid for my mum, two sisters, a sisters partner and a nephew - - so that's all good (and means I don't have to buy birthday or Christmas presents for the whole of 2009)

although I can't go :) can't get time off so arriving about 10pm Friday night and leaving Sunday afternoon to get back for work Monday would just be a total pain - or I could leave work at Easter and become a supply teacher........mmmmmmm this might be worth considering!!

I paid mine off on Tuesday night and am thoroughly happy at the prospect of returning to Glastonbury as a ticket-paying member of the public. Last year I went as security and had a thoroughly bloody good time. It was money for old rope and the whole festival felt like it didn't need security frankly, such was the good nature of 99.999999% of people who attended.

I've done quite a few festivals round this little island of ours, but it will be great to go to the daddy of them all as a mud-soaked regular. Only trouble is, my friends are all morons who decided not to be arsed enough to pay down a deposit. A couple of them have said they'll try and get tickets tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath for them to a) pull their fingers out or b ) be successful if they do try. I strongly suspect I'll be going on my own! I'm half-worried by the prospect and half relieved in a way. Basically, a week by myself is a rather exilerating thought. Me, the music and 150,000 strangers with a shared purpose is a sweet thought. Oh and (god willing) Neil Young and The Decemberists makes it even better... :rolleyes: