Ticket=paid

Guest robith

535 for me, 4 tix and one pass. worth every penny though

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got meee ticket, but bugger seeticket's have sold out of car parking, Anybody know if there are selling at the gate this year, or have I got a chance for a parking ticket in April???

Got meee ticket, but bugger seeticket's have sold out of car parking, Anybody know if there are selling at the gate this year, or have I got a chance for a parking ticket in April???

i phoned them up and got one added to my order. there are plenty left just a computer cock up.

After a 2 year absence and a spur of the moment decision, I have my ticket and am coming. Came to Glasto in 2003,2004 and 2005 and decided that was it for me - 2005 wasn't a great year - I had really bad flu, the mud and rain got to me too much etc etc....but my boyf told me he was gonna try and get a ticket today so I thought sod it, let's go! So I have my ticket, giving it one more go...if it's another mudfest I feel it may be my last. Fingers crossed it's a good'un!

After a 2 year absence and a spur of the moment decision, I have my ticket and am coming. Came to Glasto in 2003,2004 and 2005 and decided that was it for me - 2005 wasn't a great year - I had really bad flu, the mud and rain got to me too much etc etc....but my boyf told me he was gonna try and get a ticket today so I thought sod it, let's go! So I have my ticket, giving it one more go...if it's another mudfest I feel it may be my last. Fingers crossed it's a good'un!