Yes,I am a f**kwit

Guest Peachy

i have no sympathy for you, just like my mates that forgot, if you were that desperate to go, you would of done the same as everyone else that was serious about going and paid on time, for me its the only thing i think about, and this year has been a blessing to do it without knowing if i'm getting tickets or not, don't mean to be nasty but you must have known the dates, anyway good luck in your pursuit, hopefully next year you'll be on the ball

i have no sympathy for you, just like my mates that forgot, if you were that desperate to go, you would of done the same as everyone else that was serious about going and paid on time, for me its the only thing i think about, and this year has been a blessing to do it without knowing if i'm getting tickets or not, don't mean to be nasty but you must have known the dates, anyway good luck in your pursuit, hopefully next year you'll be on the ball

Cheers mate.

I assure you, the feeling will be more than reciprocated!!

I think I'll ply myself with Brothers and have a Guitar Hero session during the day, before watching the highlights on TV at night. Then cursing my baby son for being the reason why I'm not there. :lol:

Was just browsing the Glasto home page and saw a reference to some extra tickets that will be made availabe this year through a promotion in the Western Daily Press. No details available yet or indication of how many tickets but the link to the relevant WDP website is here;

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/wdp/glastonbury.html

Not sure if you will need to get hold of a copy of the actual paper to qualify but where there's a will there's a way......

Might be worth keeping an eye on.

Had the shock of my life yesterday when I received a £40 deposit refund from Glastonbury Fesitivals back into my bank account, even though I'd bought my ticket a couple of weeks ago :lol:

Luckiy (for me) it was my friend who had forgotten to buy his ticket, and I'd paid for his deposit on my card - phew! :ph34r:

Cheers mate.

I assure you, the feeling will be more than reciprocated!!

I think I'll ply myself with Brothers and have a Guitar Hero session during the day, before watching the highlights on TV at night. Then cursing my baby son for being the reason why I'm not there. :lol: