Bruce vs Kanye

Guest crimsonking

Amen to that.

I'm not going to diss Bruce because I know he's got plenty of fans and he's pretty good by all accounts. But to my mind Kanye is far more 'unique'. I can only think of a couple of artists in the last 10 years who are like him or anywhere near as big and they're definitely still around.

So, Kanye for me.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen to that.

I'm not going to diss Bruce because I know he's got plenty of fans and he's pretty good by all accounts. But to my mind Kanye is far more 'unique'. I can only think of a couple of artists in the last 10 years who are like him or anywhere near as big and they're definitely still around.

So, Kanye for me.

Edited by strudders

Amen to that.

So, Kanye for me.

Bruce or Kanye? Dance village

Amen to that.

So, Kanye for me.

If it ain't broke don't fix it. If you start to break it then people aren't going to go. I'm sorry, but Kanye West? No chance.

Glastonbury has a tradition of guitar music and even when they throw the odd curve ball in on a Sunday night you go 'Scouting for Girls?' I don't know about it. But I'm not having hip-hop at Glastonbury. It's wrong.

:P

If it ain't broke don't fix it. If you start to break it then people aren't going to go. I'm sorry, but Kanye West? No chance.

Glastonbury has a tradition of guitar music and even when they throw the odd curve ball in on a Sunday night you go 'Scouting for Girls?' I don't know about it. But I'm not having hip-hop at Glastonbury. It's wrong.

:P

Amen to that.

So, Kanye for me.

;)

Glastonbury DID have. Was there not a big 'hoo haa' when dance music got involved? It's a perfomance arts festival that means all genres of music from classical to metal, dance to indie, hip hop to country not forgetting circus acts, comedy etc etc etc 'I'm not having hip hop at Glastonbury. It's wrong' Luckily for open minded punters you are not in charge then or Glastonbury would be like a big stale elephant, stuck in the 'golden days'.

awwww!!

hook. line. sinker.

Edited by MikeyB37