Orbital definitely not playing

Guest mozzy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tis a good thing then I am flying home early from Oz for the Brighton Show then!

Of course had every bit of me crossed for a Glasto appearance what with them playing every blooming where else including the corporate Chavtastic behemoth of Global Gathering - a festival that doesnt exactly suit Dance Gods as their sets get cut short and the audience only ever go to see them for one famous tune...see Underworld 2005!!! Honestly! :lol:

Potential backlash on loopz possibly?

Now just got to decide if I extend my UK visit all the way to the end of August for Get Loaded...

is Big Chill sold out yet?

BUT...if the Fleetwood Mac rumours are true...not seeing the wonderful Hartnoll Bros... FM will be a fab consolation.

Big Chill tickets are still available; I was thinking to take a year off Big Chill (first time in ages), but I'm becoming more tempted now. Ticket prices increase after 28th February, when the early bird scheme ends. £129 -> £145

Edited by r0cky

Gutted, words cannot describe fully how I feel about this! I go to Electric Picnic Every Friggin year and can't afford it this year because i'm goin to Glasto!!

I Know Glasto will be outstanding no matter who plays but had really got my hopes up for Orbital!

How can they not when they are doing all this http://www.loopz.co.uk/begin.html

Edited by Glazieyes

I also wondered todat whether Glasto has a big but different electronica act lined up, for which Orbital can't muscle aside and take a top spot?

.....Daft Punk or Faithless being the obvious candidates.....

& when was the last time Glasto didn't have a big electronica act headlining a major stage at some point across the weekend?