Depeche Mode to play

Guest FestMonster

There's other threads on this already.

But as I've pointed out, in the blue corner we have the bullshitting Scum and some nameless PR guy - tho when he has a name, you can add his history of bullshitting the tabloids to get his acts a mention.

And in the red corner we have Dave Gahan himself, making a categorical statement just 8 days ago that they're not playing Glastonbury.

http://www.teletext.co.uk/planetsound/news...Mode+fests.aspx

You decide. :ph34r:

I don't think they will play, but it seems a pretty bizarre thing to make up. I can imagine a newspaper making up a rumour that someone will play, but it seems pretty strange to come out with some detail about people getting tickets etc if it wasn't true. Maybe they got mixed up with something else

I don't think they will play, but it seems a pretty bizarre thing to make up. I can imagine a newspaper making up a rumour that someone will play, but it seems pretty strange to come out with some detail about people getting tickets etc if it wasn't true. Maybe they got mixed up with something else

word I've heard is that that 'nameless' PR has a history of the bizarre. It'll be his doing rather than the papers.