How many of you on here will be trying for tickets on the resale?

Guest mike99

ive got to try n get 2 tickets :lol:

my friends have decided they want to go now,,after months of us all nagging them to come :D

so we shall all be sat here on the 5th april , 4 of us with phones and internet going as well :D

hopefully we will get them,,fingers crossed :)

and if not well i got mines so ill be there :D:D

i personally think that it wont be too hard to get tickets in the resale, so i wouldnt worry

i think if you try you will get them, but i reckon they will be gone within an hour (when i got them in the 3rd resale in 2007 it took like 7 mins to sell out again but i did get straight through)

You seem to underestimate how many people will be a great deal more interested now that we know a few acts that are playing (and there coming thick and fast at the moment, could easily be a few more names added by re-sale)

The lineup DOES matter to some people, and a reformed Blur, coupled with a Springstein headline set WILL sell tickets.

The best of luck to you honestly, but if you think your goingto be able to hop out of bed on T-Day, pop onto see and grab youself a couple of tickets, then your very much mistaken, you are going to have to be ready the second they come on sale, and be prepared to hit your refresh button over and over and over again.

Is it wrong of me to almost hope that Mike99 doesn't get a ticket now. For a regular poster on this site, I'm amazed that he keeps nonchalantly ignoring the advice of people on here who are obviously more in the know than him. He didn't think they'd sell out with the ballot and then on February 2nd also. Also, people on e-festivals are generally very good at looking after one another. What's the point of posting that you know another way you might be able to get tickets and saying you're going to keep it quiet.

If you're trying for tickets as soon as they go on sale then good luck to you but you'd have to laugh if you tried an hour later and they'd already sold out.