Watchdog

Guest richietal

Did anyone see Watchdog this evening?

There was an article about internet ticket scams and dodgy companies.

Nothing that hasn't been raised a thousand times before, just the names of the companies seem to have changed. Probably the same people behind each new company that pops up.

Be careful out there guys......

Yeah, i saw it. If nothing else at least it might make a few more people aware of the risks involved when booking through unofficial sites.

I'm starting to wonder how many of the V Festival tickets this year made it to the public, and how many were snapped up by the secondary market.

I would go so far as to say AT LEAST 25% of the tickets sold end up in touts hands, and obviously eventually diehard and rich fans hands.

Yeah last year our friend bought off a site that sounded sooo much like sea and got a ticket, the week before went on to track and the website had disapeared. Another of our friends bought off e-bay and the person had 99% feedback etc.. when her tickets arrived with her on the Friday morning she had 2 x days tickets and not the weekend ticket, she just stood there with her tent crying, we just sneaked her in every night, held her hand out and walked in but our other friend had to buy another ticket from a tout outside but I would be gutted.