If you could swap one act?

Guest jamesbduk

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably taking this to extremes but how about:

The bulk of the line-up for T in the Park Line-up. Seems harsh but when you look at it, there are a lot of similarities and the differences would only add to the diversity of V.

T can have The Saturdays, Katy Perry and GaGa (as per V) but also Jane's Addiction (if only), Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Pet Shop Boys, Nine inch Nails and Eagles of Death Metal.

Muse was last year mate, I want me 90s rock band moment!

Wave Seasick Steve is doing Hard Rock Calling down at Hyde Park with Neil Young, its the Saturday concert and should be good. I am going down there to watch and there are still a few tickets left.

Oh and a nearby hotel is £60 and only 500m away (possibly not best hotel) - Best Western. I reckon Steve Wold is worth the trip and if my hotel is crap I'll grab a park bench and sing Hobo Low until dawn.

On the basis of having seen her live and having seen the BBC One Sessions last night Lily Allen for Annie Lennox, we all know her tunes and my god can she sing!

I'd also like to see the Pixies.

Edited by staffsknot

Annie Lennox would be an awesome booking, she's got a greatest hits to promote, is a properly credible artist and has a great voice. I can only imagine how awesome Little Bird and Walking on Broken Glass would be early afternoon on the 4 music stage or in the dark in the big tent.

I'm sure that it would not be a giant leap of faith for V to book her - go on V do us a favour!