Next announcement wisk list

Guest mickg

The first announcement was fairly safe and the headliners had been known for months, but there is little on the rumour mill about the next wave of announcements, and Ihave no doubt the next lot will be to.

Based upon history I would expect to see either Basement Jaxx or Groove Armada as they have to have a dance band as headliner on one of the stages each night and lets face it they are part of the V furniture, less likely but equally appropriate Underworld

Wouldn't be surprised if Human League or Ultravox appeared in the Arena.

I can't beleive that Keane will headline so lets hope its Blur versus Oasis and we all know who will pull the biggest crowd.

I would expect Placebo and Franz Ferdinand to play on either the main stage or Channel 4.

Lets hope that the organisers are a little more adventurous this and go outside their comfort zone and get bands like Flogging Molly, Skindred and The Datsuns

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the next announcement will show no surprises or huge acts added. I think all festivals have stuggled to fill the line ups this year i hope im wrong and V announce some massive acts but just cant see it.

Im hoping they announce

Doves

Mystrey Jets

Shed 7

Primal Scream

Redlight Company

The first announcement was fairly safe and the headliners had been known for months, but there is little on the rumour mill about the next wave of announcements, and Ihave no doubt the next lot will be to.

Based upon history I would expect to see either Basement Jaxx or Groove Armada as they have to have a dance band as headliner on one of the stages each night and lets face it they are part of the V furniture, less likely but equally appropriate Underworld

Wouldn't be surprised if Human League or Ultravox appeared in the Arena.

I can't beleive that Keane will headline so lets hope its Blur versus Oasis and we all know who will pull the biggest crowd.

I would expect Placebo and Franz Ferdinand to play on either the main stage or Channel 4.

Lets hope that the organisers are a little more adventurous this and go outside their comfort zone and get bands like Flogging Molly, Skindred and The Datsuns

Madness would be awesome, did Madstock one year and it was the craziest gig I have ever been too! People in Fez or Baggy Trousers bouncing up and down on the tube

Anyone else want Weezer to turn up? I think they would be awesome.

Edited by staffsknot

I think we will get some of the following:

Supergrass

Human league

Ultravox

Starsailor

Airbourne toxic event

Yeah yeah yeahs

Akon

duffy

friendly fires

Goldfrapp