I opened a bottle of Red at ne mates house other night. Turns out it was a 20yr old wedding gift to his parents from thier friend....whos now dead. An

Guest GuffGuy

As an idiot I'm sure I could manage to check before drinking someone else's wine. Although it gave endless entertainment for you posting it on here. Oh how I laughed. No.....it was a really funny story. You do have some crazy adventures don't you.

On a side issue I think you meant to say you're a gimp instead of your. I'm sure the spellings will improve if you practice a little.

:( cheers mate! i just was baffled but that fun suckers ability to find seriousness in such a hilarious scenario! x

With you on that one. @ the time i kinda thought 'do i need to tell the forum this?' and after my mates totaly ribbed me on an epic scale, i realised i should share this with the world, as it seems to be so ridicularrrrs.

As for that chap who was really nice about it all..What can you say????

a No sense of Humer? :(

b Private Education? :)

c Uncle loved him a bit to much? :lol:

No. None of the above. Quite simple really. He is just one big cuddley Teddy, Full of love and Joy... :P:P

Edited by GuffGuy