Right, I've had enough!

Guest Dannny

These things take time, normally its a couple of weeks after R&L announcement but I've known acts being arranged in June before now. Let's face facts is it going to make or break your decision to go if they don't announce anyone until June? Probably not.

Personally I reckon the earlier the announcement just makes it easier for people to cancel or them to rush out any old act they can find - better they take time and find someone good or innovative.

Also the only thing its affecting if you've got your ticket already is how long rhys has to sort us out an unofficial programme (and much appreciated it has been).

These things take time, normally its a couple of weeks after R&L announcement but I've known acts being arranged in June before now. Let's face facts is it going to make or break your decision to go if they don't announce anyone until June? Probably not.

Personally I reckon the earlier the announcement just makes it easier for people to cancel or them to rush out any old act they can find - better they take time and find someone good or innovative.

Also the only thing its affecting if you've got your ticket already is how long rhys has to sort us out an unofficial programme (and much appreciated it has been).

All of what was said by me and others, im actually pretty shocked V hasn't made an announcement today, it seems every other festival under the sun has

Download, IOW, TITP, Get Loaded, Reading and Leeds

all major fests made another announcement today

Just V left out

next week is Easter weekend so i doubt we'll get one then

Wish I worked for V, man they must get to chill out soooo much

All of what was said by me and others, im actually pretty shocked V hasn't made an announcement today, it seems every other festival under the sun has

Download, IOW, TITP, Get Loaded, Reading and Leeds

all major fests made another announcement today

Just V left out

next week is Easter weekend so i doubt we'll get one then

Wish I worked for V, man they must get to chill out soooo much

They've taken our money, they're in no rush....I seem to remember a similar situation last year when everyone was crying out for another announcement - then about May time the released Lenny, Lostprophets etc completely out of nowhere.

I know it's hard, but you just have to wait and try not to get your hopes up.

I know it's hard, but you just have to wait and try not to get your hopes up.

Words my girlfriend hears on a regular basis!

The thing that annoys me is they obviously know a lot of the other bands that are playing...what possible benefit is there in keeping it secret??

In a way though...its good that we're still impatient about finding out everybody whos playing...I think if theres a point at which you don't feel it its probably time to stop going to festivals...

baddum tish!

The reason I'm eagerly waiting is for the hope that some bands I like are going to be announced, I'm not overly pleased with what we have so far. But this is probably going to be my last V (I wasn't even going to go this year) as I can't be arsed with this anymore. Smaller festivals are the way forward.

i think the lineup is completley bum this year and i dont think the next announcement will make up for it tbh. the majority of major acts have been announced already so its only gonna be the union lineup and they are normally smaller bands who u can see for about £15 at carling academy. if it wasnt for the lovely bunch at efest camp my ticket would be sitting on ebay :)

i think we should all just take a deep breath and tell the person who started this post to chill the f**k out and smoke something to realx maybe?

also gaz, you are correct, patience is a virtue but blatently not all of us have campable of it. i.e. the fool who started this post :L it's funny

:wacko:

i think we should all just take a deep breath and tell the person who started this post to chill the f**k out and smoke something to realx maybe?

also gaz, you are correct, patience is a virtue but blatently not all of us have campable of it. i.e. the fool who started this post :L it's funny

:wacko: