2 TICKETS FOR SALE, 3 DAY CAMPING

Guest frank:frick

I'm selling 2 full 3 day camping tickets to rockness. I am totally destroyed that I can't make it but there is nothing I can do. :unsure:

If any one wants to buy these I will sell them both for £300 or individually for £150 (or make me a offer). We can do the deal through paypal so everything is legit. I will send them out as soon as they arrive.

Anyone fancy doing me a favour then??

Edited by frank:frick

I'm selling 2 full 3 day camping tickets to rockness. I am totally destroyed that I can't make it but there is nothing I can do. :unsure:

If any one wants to buy these I will sell them both for £300 or individually for £150. We can do the deal through paypal so everything is legit. I will send them out as soon as they arrive.

Anyone fancy doing me a favour then??

I'm just selling for what I paid - a little bit less to be honest like. What I paid was actually £302.45 for the 2 from ticketmaster taking booking fee and ticket delivery into account.

Saying that though if anyone wants to make me an offer I'll be more than happy to have a listen...

Yeah the booking fee/postage/service charge/effort for posting the tickets/admin fee/thought involved or whatever is a joke. You end up paying like £15 more for all that bull.

Best to just get them from a ticket retail shop for the £140ish.

I reckon you will struggle to sell them for that price unless they sell out and people would pay an extra £5 or whatever for the security of buying it from a registered company.

It's a shame you cant go. I would be soooooooo gutted! :rolleyes: