Violence towards tall people justified?

Guest Sonofjackass

I like tall men stood in front of me... i can usually blagg a leggy up and wind the folks up behind even more!! ha ha ha

and i'm no shortie myself at 5'9" for a girl thats tall!

Being tall is not a sin.

you should not be punished beacuse you are tall.

They should punish your sky scraper like relatives who have given you this cruel hand in life. My mate is tall 6"9 tall. He loves it.

Embrace your hight. Use it to your advantage. climb trees, where we may stuggle. catch planes as they fly over you and pretend to be king kong.. Grab a basketball and dunk that sum bitch.

You were'nt wearing a big hat as well were you??????????

Only just noticed this thread so sorry that i'm bringing it back to the original post!

I had the exact same experience during Wino. I'm about 6' 4", & some girl started tapping me on the shoulder & said in a not at all polite way, that i should move because she really wanted to watch Wino. I turned round & said if she cared that much she would've got nearer the front. Justified, i think.

A tall guy was stood near to us at the Killers gig at the Men recently and a smaller girl inthe crown felt it necessary to keep elbowing him in the back and laughing, seeing as he was probbaly one of the tallest guys at the gigs where does she expect him to go and stand ???

I was on my friends shoulders for all of 2 minutes during Newton Faulkner last year and this lad threatened to drag me off his shoulders if I did not get down and commenced to count down from 10, until all 26 of us surounded him, being a women I stayed on my friends shoulders for longer than intended just to piss him off, he passed out face first into the mud anyway.

A tall guy was stood near to us at the Killers gig at the Men recently and a smaller girl inthe crown felt it necessary to keep elbowing him in the back and laughing, seeing as he was probbaly one of the tallest guys at the gigs where does she expect him to go and stand ???

I was on my friends shoulders for all of 2 minutes during Newton Faulkner last year and this lad threatened to drag me off his shoulders if I did not get down and commenced to count down from 10, until all 26 of us surounded him, being a women I stayed on my friends shoulders for longer than intended just to piss him off, he passed out face first into the mud anyway.

Urmm, we were stood behind of a really tall guy last year at V, the whole time muse were playing. Wouldnt of botherd me much but the fact he kept backing into me.. and im not that tall myself so it did get rather annoying. But i think violence is completely stupid !

Edited by Rhyscot

Urmm, we were stood infront of a really tall guy last year at V, the whole time muse were playing. Wouldnt of botherd me much but the fact he kept backing into me.. and im not that tall myself so it did get rather annoying. But i think violence is completely stupid !

No he passed out through beer, it was some time afterwards, I discovered he wanted a fight with anyone, not just becasue I was on some one's shoulders, he was sick for a while and then passed out, I don't think he noticed that we are in a big group

LOL I love this thread, Im 5"10 so I consider myself a middleman (no doubt people will disagree but f**k it) I have no problem in terms of violence if a tall person stands in front of me at a gig, theres no need for it, I usually just politely play with they're balls till they move aside