ticket query folks! :-)

Guest xxdancingqueenxx

hello people!

i posted a topic there a few days ago coz i was questioning whether or not i should go to rockness on my own or not!and after much deliberating(well not really),i decided that it would probably be the coolest thing i'd ever do lol. :rolleyes:

its funny though coz just as i decided i was going to just grow a pair an head over on my own,2 of my friends have now decided that they'd like to go after all!(typical,but im not complaining in all fairness :( )

so im just wondering,is there a chance that tics might sell out at some point soon?ive been hearing from loads of people that it never does sell out,but knowing my luck this would be the year that it would!!its just that i cant go ahead with anythin right now as i currently have 92c in my bank account,so i have to wait til i get paid at the start of may.....

and another question....what would be a practical amount of money to bring so that ya wouldnt end up broke by saturday evening??

peace :D

hello people!

i posted a topic there a few days ago coz i was questioning whether or not i should go to rockness on my own or not!and after much deliberating(well not really),i decided that it would probably be the coolest thing i'd ever do lol. :rolleyes:

its funny though coz just as i decided i was going to just grow a pair an head over on my own,2 of my friends have now decided that they'd like to go after all!(typical,but im not complaining in all fairness :( )

so im just wondering,is there a chance that tics might sell out at some point soon?ive been hearing from loads of people that it never does sell out,but knowing my luck this would be the year that it would!!its just that i cant go ahead with anythin right now as i currently have 92c in my bank account,so i have to wait til i get paid at the start of may.....

and another question....what would be a practical amount of money to bring so that ya wouldnt end up broke by saturday evening??

peace :D

Edited by BenchBuddah

I highly doubt it will sell out, even the big festivals are slower this year with ticket sales so the start of May should be fine.

£30-£60 a day depending on your eating and drinking habits etc.

I have about 8 drinks in arenas at festivals which is about £30 in tokens+£15 food. I'll be taking £150. I'll buy a timetable but I don't really buy souvenirs so don't need for that.

i took 50 last year and came back with 20.....

Just depends what your willing to spend on drink and food in there, i took it all with me.

10er on a tshirt, as i lost mine during Underworld.

And 20 on other ... stuff :rolleyes:

Edited by weesteve

is there anywhere like near enough to where the festival's goin on where i could maybe pick up moderately priced gargle/food?? :rolleyes:

coz im comin over from dublin so i wont really be able to bring stuff like that,i'll have to try pick some stuff up before i actually get into the festival!im gonna be hopefully arriving over there at bout 8 in the mornin on the fri so i wouldnt mind spendin a bit of time tryin to get this stuff!! :(

hmmm, there's not much at the Rockness site. Your best bet would be to buy drink in Edinburgh. If your going to be drinking boxes of wine/spirits(remember to put it into plastic :rolleyes:)then I'd take a spare holdall to share between your group and put your drink into it. The bus driver will have no problem putting it on. If beer/cider are your thing then just buy crates and shuv it on the bus, same applies.

That will be far easier than getting too and from Inverness.

PS if you find the drink to heavy to carry just use yer accent and feminine charms to get a sucker like me to help you lol :D

Woo ha ha your gonna make it. i was same. none of my mates wanted to come. now ive convinced about 6 people. ha ha.