Razorlights Set

Guest Sonofjackass

i have to say im not much of a fan.

i really liked their demos before they came out but when their debut came out it was a bit polished.

i saw them in cardiff students union a few years back which put me off.....johnny borrell took his shirt off after about 2 songs, much to the delight of the 15 year old girls there and walked to the back of the venue mid song to the bar. he walked straight past me and my only thought was......what is this bell end doing? he didn't even get a drink, he just walked back to the stage. it was embarrassing!

robx

Razorlight playing 2nd Top on the main stage speaks volumes about how shite this year's line up is.

The first 2 albums were okay, but the new one is utter bollox and sold feck all.

Who is Jonny Borrell sucking off to get that high up the bill?

Razorlight playing 2nd Top on the main stage speaks volumes about how shite this year's line up is.

The first 2 albums were okay, but the new one is utter bollox and sold feck all.

Who is Jonny Borrell sucking off to get that high up the bill?

I don't know, I don't care. But I bet he wears skinny jeans!!!

:lol:

B x

PS: Do you think he gets up every morning knowing he is one of the most loathed men in the country!? Or is his head so far up his own arse he trully thinks he is God's gift and the world worships him???

I don't know, I don't care. But I bet he wears skinny jeans!!!

:D

B x

PS: Do you think he gets up every morning knowing he is one of the most loathed men in the country!? Or is his head so far up his own arse he trully thinks he is God's gift and the world worships him???