The Glastonbury Stages Hurt/Heal Game

Guest pezzypops

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not my vote as I still have just under and hour but possibles:

shangri-la -5 - its not that good...... mind you it did have "tea and tarts" and twisted disco venues which both amazed me

the park -5 - my reasons are previously stated

jazz world +2 and -3 - it had Candi Staunton, but then I also sunk in the mud whilst "don't worry be happy" was playing..... and had 10,000 drunken helpers ripping my wheelchair to bits "being helpful" getting it out of the mud........ mind you the 6 strapping lads from security that came to my rescue and carried me to safety ....... huuummm, nice memory

can't fault trash city that much...... well bar, bar downlow.... supurb on the outside, no real gay drinks on the inside..... what were they thinking... gay bars need to be cheesey, very leather orientated or both :P

glade..... -5 to dangerous on the ground for me to get around combined with great acts i wanted to see..... bad taste in mouth

dance village -5 - given dance is my thing was a big let down, as each time I went it felt like they had put a badly mixed MOS tape on

the bandstand +5 - as i was cautioned by the police for speeding in my wheelchair in that area :P

theater/cabaret area + 5 - if they are back this year see the "black falcons" and ask yourself how can the thin little one carry all 4 others on his body - amazing!

Croissant Neuf -5 - wanted to love that area again, and didn't in 2008 - rested on laurels

.....odd really as i dont recall at the time not enjoying myself, but my post here makes it look like it was a bad glasto and it wasnt it was one of the best..... maby this year i should actually do my job and review the arts, not hide in the food areas and eat better than i normally do.

Dance Village +5... cos after checking out the confirmed/tbc lists on here i realise that i could quite happily spend all my time down there this year

Jazz World 38

The Park 36

Theatre/Cabaret 15

Dance Village 41

Glade 28

Trash City 35

Shangri La 41

Croissant Neuf 22

Bandstand 20

Bandstand +4

Trash City +1

Spent most of Saturday chilling and laughing by the Bandstand! Highly recommended for 2009!

Plus impressed with Trash City and intended to spend more time there this year...

Jazz World 38

The Park 31

Theatre/Cabaret 15

Dance Village 43

Glade 28

Trash City 33

Shangri La 41

Croissant Neuf 22

Bandstand 24

Theatre +1

Bandstand - 4

Jazz World 38

The Park 36

Theatre/Cabaret 16

Dance Village 43

Glade 28

Trash City 33

Shangri La 41

Croissant Neuf 22

Bandstand 20

Come on guys - the Theatre Fields are the spirit of Glasto!

DAN

Edited by dj267

I'm still on my one man crusade against teh Jazz World. it's not all that, I tell you :P

Jazz world -5

Jazz World 33

The Park 36

Theatre/Cabaret 16

Dance Village 43

Glade 28

Trash City 33

Shangri La 41

Croissant Neuf 22

Bandstand 20

I'm still on my one man crusade against teh Jazz World. it's not all that, I tell you :P

I'm with you Mardy - 3rd day running I've used all my points on bringing it down. Lets get it out!

Jazz World -5

Jazz World 26

The Park 39

Theatre/Cabaret 16

Dance Village 43

Glade 28

Trash City 33

Shangri La 41

Croissant Neuf 22

Bandstand 20