The Glastonbury Stages Hurt/Heal Game

Guest pezzypops

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: Dance village shoulld be on 43 (Timbrass gave it -5 but didn't lower the score)...so I've corrected that...

and for today's pints, er I mean points....It's +5 to the Jazz World! ...Nice.

Jazz World 41

The Park 41

Dance Village 43

Glade 34

Trash City 30

Shangri La 34

So this seems to be polarising into Dance Village which gets its boost overnight vs Hippies behind Park and Jazz..

I'd say Glade and Shangri La will go next... Glade because, where the hell is Glade? And Shangri La's never going to be loved as much as Trash City.. Roll on midnight for my points recharge!!

So this seems to be polarising into Dance Village which gets its boost overnight vs Hippies behind Park and Jazz..

I'd say Glade and Shangri La will go next... Glade because, where the hell is Glade? And Shangri La's never going to be loved as much as Trash City.. Roll on midnight for my points recharge!!

additonally as a social comment - its great in a way, to see that the members of the forum don't go for the headliners, not spending 5 days trying to get to the front of the stages that the BBC cover for them whilst they go and seek out some "innovative" performance arts

little bit guardian house style for me, but if i fail to get a decent shot of GaGa's boobs for the red-tops i'll need to sell something somewhere :angry: lol