The Glastonbury Stages Hurt/Heal Game

Guest pezzypops

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow i think my 'Dance Village +5' isn't going to make much difference even if it makes it to midnight ;)

Dance Village +5

people who are trying to get rid of the DV, you know we are just doing this to wind you up a little ;)

no matter what happens - we all need to get together for a pint of tipple - show that theres no hard feelings - we all love glasto - even if we don't all like the same thing!

people who are trying to get rid of the DV, you know we are just doing this to wind you up a little :)

no matter what happens - we all need to get together for a pint of tipple - show that theres no hard feelings - we all love glasto - even if we don't all like the same thing!

DV + 5 <3

Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to make to midnight and witness the mayhem, however it seems only fair to give The Dance Village another 5 points, let's drag this out a bit longer.

I have been pleased and surprised to see it last this long, out of those left I don't want it to win, but it has been very very amusing watching the way some people seem so offended by its even existence, brilliant.

Reach for the lasers... Dance Village +5

Jazz World 59

The Park 48

Dance Village 18

Glade 38

Trash City 40

Shangri La 20

the 'This year I will be taking along a........' and the ' Spot the 2009 car parking sticker game?' threads.

i was just kidding, but they did pop up after i started this ;)

all you DV lovers and haters, please be extra careful about clashes.

it'll be a bugger to sort out if everyone wades in. :)