The Glastonbury Stages Hurt/Heal Game

Guest pezzypops

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flipping hell, that's one hell of a come back from the Dance Village so therefore I'm going to use my points to push Jazz World back in front DV and as well round Trash City up to a nice round number

Jazz World +2

Trash City + 3

Jazz World 52

The Park 47

Dance Village 51

Glade 34

Trash City 30

The reason DV lives - and its not because its "that good" is we dancers can't get enough of old tunes

hence why you have Robin S - "Show Me Love" has a 2009 remix, and a 2008, and was redone in 2007.............. and why we love it when a tune fades out and comes back in

everybody "as so your back from outerspace, you just walked in with that sad look upon your face......"

------erm wrong thread for that last bit...... well till it getz "remixed"

note to lady high of all things hurt and heal, mistress PPops - next year this needs 2 threads - one for tatics, discusion and simple winding up of the other side, and one for the points B)

B)

What on Earth do you mean? The bands I choose to see on The Park stage are invariably ones that wouldn't play V in a million years. It's the best stage because it's simply got the best music (for those that aren't very genre specific, e.g into dance). Animal Collective, Battles, Mumford & Sons, Shlomo & The Vocal Orchestra, Bon Iver, none of them would be seen dead at V.

nope, no rule changes. think of it like this, there are less stages to choose from and more people are joining in the game every day. the points are going to shoot down and rocket up, like the DV did last night. the game's only going to get more dramatic and tense!

seriously, guys! i'm a 29 year old bloke with a beard.

it says 'not a girl' under my avatar!

how many more clues can i give you?

:lol:B)

i totally agree, i read that and thought B)!

i've never been to v but i'm sure its nothing like the park. the park is like a mini DIY festival (along the lines of truckfest, bearded theory, &c) within a festival, nothing like the over-sponsored gig in a park that v is.

:lol:

What on Earth do you mean? The bands I choose to see on The Park stage are invariably ones that wouldn't play V in a million years. It's the best stage because it's simply got the best music (for those that aren't very genre specific, e.g into dance). Animal Collective, Battles, Mumford & Sons, Shlomo & The Vocal Orchestra, Bon Iver, none of them would be seen dead at V.