WTF, Rockness non organisation skills

Guest DeanoH76

BIFFY Clyro are confused as to where they feature on the bill at this year's RockNess festival.

The Ayrshire trio are due to play the three-day Loch Ness based gig on June 14 alongside The Prodigy.

But the Machines hitmakers aren't sure whether they are a headline act or not.

The band's manager Neil wrote on their blog: "We've got RockNess. We're currently trying to find out exactly where we are on the bill on that one - a strange thing you may wonder.

"Perhaps we're playing on an entirely different stage, in the middle of the loch itself?"

But the band admitted they are looking forward to hooking up with Scots touring buddies Frightened Rabbit at the festival, saying: "We haven't seen them since they played on the UK shows in December, so it'll be great to catch up with them."

BIFFY Clyro are confused as to where they feature on the bill at this year's RockNess festival.

The Ayrshire trio are due to play the three-day Loch Ness based gig on June 14 alongside The Prodigy.

But the Machines hitmakers aren't sure whether they are a headline act or not.

The band's manager Neil wrote on their blog: "We've got RockNess. We're currently trying to find out exactly where we are on the bill on that one - a strange thing you may wonder.

"Perhaps we're playing on an entirely different stage, in the middle of the loch itself?"

But the band admitted they are looking forward to hooking up with Scots touring buddies Frightened Rabbit at the festival, saying: "We haven't seen them since they played on the UK shows in December, so it'll be great to catch up with them."

If I could get these acts(in this order, on the same stage)......

Daft Punk

Soulwax

Vitalic

Boys Noize

Justice

Japanese Popstars

.....my nuts would literally explode!

Edited by probemunky

....what? Exploding balls? :P

*BBC BREAKING NEWS*

"People at this years Rockness festival in Scotland were left horrified and stunned when some punters body parts sporadically began to explode. The only connection found is the website efestivals."

;)

Saying that though. Do you expect anything good big? Its not like they are going to release an act that is anything special with 4 weeks left? Dont you think? Maybe it just me.
Edited by BenchBuddah

you guys are so cute....

correcting each other and stuff. aww.....

maybe it should be warriors dance we squeeze in the middle of our hug.

It's magic you put a comment on here or a thread and it get's turned into a shambles like AEG has made this festival, Dont get me wrong i have gone with the craic an all!!

But at the end of the day just cause 2 or 3 people r happy with the line up so far does not give them the right to tell other people that they r not allowed to complain about the mis management of the best FESTIVAL i the world!!

I reckon the worst thing this festival has done is get in tow with this big promoting organisation when they have done nothing positive to promote it this year.

Complaints

Web - Site - shite

Communication with fans - Shite (which is one in it sel really)

Getting further away from snatching decent festevial goers from T IN THE P (which i used to be one apart from the face munching dribbling years)

Best food?? Well eh they r all shite money making c**ts

Positives

Im going to see a lot more this year cause there aint as much on at the one time!!

It's RoCkNEsS!!

Best site in the the world for a Festival n Europe and HOMECOMING shut up and give yer sel a slap on the face for even thinking about it!!!!

Best Crowd in the world know matter what titp THINK.

Best Campsite!!

Best food?? Well eh they r all shite money making c**ts but when ye want scran ye want it The market is the best though cheese and toast, SToVieS, Macaroni & CHEESE!! actually copy and paste into complaints part of this Positive.

Toilets r pretty good

By f**k im convincing mysel

What im trying to say is people get anxious about silly stuff (myself included) because WE all want rockness to be a success like the old promoters do but there hands r more tied i reckon because of AEG f**king about wi Michael Jackson. (Priorty)

AEG get to f**k or take notice of the greatest festival in the world which is Rockness!!

Peace!!

:);):lol:;);):blink::D:D:D