Panoramic Photos

Guest Craig_G

I need some new glasto desktop pics. I have 2 screens, so panoramic pics are best. Post yours or links please!

Similar to here but they've removed the full size images: http://www.bbc.co.uk/somerset/in_pictures/...ury/index.shtml

Edited by Craig_G

I don't think you can compare them - it's certainly an understatement! Because the whole site is used for festivalness, rather than an arena surrounded by camping, you can be a good hour's walk from where you want to be by the time you've factored in moving through the crowds and that.

It's been estimated that you walk around 40 miles during your time there (can't remember who by!) I aim to have a definitive figure this year because I'm taking a pedometer :ph34r:

It's SERIOUSLY huge.

Still going through these photos. Cheers keef.

Not too sure how to take all this talk of it being massive. I'm certainly not one for doing a lot of walking, just want to get absolutely trashed and enjoy the entertainment. Does anyone find the size of it a pain in the arse or is it all good fun?

Nightmare trying to find ones tent i imagine.

That totally depends on the weather. Whilst I will still have a good time if its muddy Glastonbury is a slog if the weather is horrible. I definatley do less if its muddy.

You cannot really compare it to Leeds. Just be prepared to have your mind blown at the sheer scale of it. I recomend a walk up to the top of the field of flags the view will take your breath away!

Keef- you are a knight of the realm.

Wow so Glastonbury looks pretty big. Is that an understatement? How does it compare in sheer size compared to say, Leeds?