Filthy Dukes

Guest Kowalski

so u didnt see them in 2007!!

They are quality mate, this next statement will be bold!!

I rckon they are the next Daft PuNk!!

hows about that then dude & dudesses!! :blink:

no not angry face ;)

yes more like it!

:lol:

Thats the one rock on dudes!!

Glad someone brought these guys up! Think saying they will be the next Daft Punk is plain daft though.

The dukes played 07 and 08's nessy. I seen them in 07 (DJ SET) and they were on brilliant form!

There debut album which was released earlier this yr is pretty solid. Songs to look out for are "This Rhythm" and "What Happens Next". They have a pop alter ego though with songs like "Tupac Robot Club Rock" and "Messages" so beware if you cant hack that kind of stuff.

Tommy sparx provides the vocals for "Messages" and it so happens he is playing on the Saturday aswell, before The Dukes I would imagine. So he may jump in for "Messages" if they play it in their set.

May clash with crookers and def one of the ed banger dj's though. I watched the Midnight Juggernauts in the soco last year and the acoustics of the tent suited there set perfectly. And they probably came 3rd in my fav rockness acts of last year. Its your call in the end...

Too much pop for me personally so I will be hitting Crookers, Dj mehdi or Busy P "WHAT THE FUUUUUCK!"

Glad someone brought these guys up! Think saying they will be the next Daft Punk is plain daft though.

The dukes played 07 and 08's nessy. I seen them in 07 (DJ SET) and they were on brilliant form!

There debut album which was released earlier this yr is pretty solid. Songs to look out for are "This Rhythm" and "What Happens Next". They have a pop alter ego though with songs like "Tupac Robot Club Rock" and "Messages" so beware if you cant hack that kind of stuff.

Tommy sparx provides the vocals for "Messages" and it so happens he is playing on the Saturday aswell, before The Dukes I would imagine. So he may jump in for "Messages" if they play it in their set.

May clash with crookers and def one of the ed banger dj's though. I watched the Midnight Juggernauts in the soco last year and the acoustics of the tent suited there set perfectly. And they probably came 3rd in my fav rockness acts of last year. Its your call in the end...

Too much pop for me personally so I will be hitting Crookers, Dj mehdi or Busy P "WHAT THE FUUUUUCK!"

arn't the ed banger guys in the bollywood tent? and goin by last year that means that theyl be goin on way into the early hours of the mornin and probs wont start till late on either.