VIP

Guest Coopdawg303

In my view the only benefit of the VIP tickets are the showers, which I doubt I'd use anyway. As people have said the toilets at Rockness were great last year. I went in one to do a piss, left it as I had got it. Spotless. The moment I opened the door some wee lady was screaming to get in to give it a spray and wipe! lol :lol: she was literally chasing people out the toilets so that she could clean them!

i knew i shouldn't of got one, i've managed the last 2 years fine and many a T in the Park. I can't see myself going for a shower at a festival, its kind of cheating. And I agree with the toilets last year, amazing! Hardly any Q's and really clean. I feel i've wasted my money now.

I've only had showers at a festival once. Tangerine field at T 2 years ago. Worked out well as that was the ultra muddy one!

I mean yeah you can make do with a box of wet wipes and a torry shower. But it doesnt come close to starting the day after a nice warm real shower!

I wouldnt pay the VIP for it, but if I had it i'd sure as shit use it!