Clashfinder 2009

Guest halvin

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends...........if you already plan to leave a gig early to see Blur, chopping off another 10 minutes is going to hurt that gig and you fwill ind yourself in that Stage to Stage rush that you always try to avoid!!

But I still cant see why TOS would differ from the Guide! No were near as many people will consult the web and note times before they go as will have the Guide as their Gospel and so picture alot of pissed off Blur fans getting to the Pyramid, hearing them on early and rushing in..........It just seems silly that that could be the case??

TOS should be right where there's a discrepancy with the guide. I ought to go through and check all the times against the clashfinder and update as required but I'm not sure when I'll get the chance. I'd be surprised if there are massive differences -- 10 minutes isn't massive on the scale of things. If you're really looking forward to Blur you'll get there more than 10 minutes early, right?

But I still cant see why TOS would differ from the Guide! No were near as many people will consult the web and note times before they go as will have the Guide as their Gospel and so picture alot of pissed off Blur fans getting to the Pyramid, hearing them on early and rushing in..........It just seems silly that that could be the case??

Anyway, I think you're expecting too much accuracy from the run times on the day. They're always running late or finishing early anyway. It's happened to me several times that you get close to a stage, hear that the music's started early and pick up your pace to get there.
Edited by ThomThomDrum

Hi Everyone,

I am a student attending a Master at the University of Westminster and I am doing an academic research about changes in the real meaning of Festivals!

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

It is a very short questionnaire and it will take just 2 minutes to be completed!

If You want to collaborate, just click this link http://glastomeaning.questionpro.com and complete the questionnaire (completely anonimous)

Thank You very much for Your collaboration...G

Just to add to the whole wrong times thing on the booklet...

Why not walk past some time when there are no bands on, there will be times printed out in HUUUUUUUGE writing on the big screens. If you dont want to do that because of missing another band, get someone else to.

:lol:

right Ive just laminated Rev H...there better not be a rev I Halvin! :lol:

The special guest slot in the park on Fri at 18.45 is for 15mins!! Can this be for real? It results in an hour and 15min between Emiliana Torrini and the slot.........this does not look right......and Emiliana Torrini only gets 15min!! (17.15-17.30)....I actually think TOS listings have the potential mis-prints/errors...........

TBH I would not trust them even if it is TOS...........

I will be using the version of the Clashfinder based on the Leaked Guide..........It looks a lot more correct from where I stand

Someone has defo put incorrect times up on the Glasto site IMO...........

Edited by ThomThomDrum