Weather

Guest ploobz

Just did a metcheck for Rockness, although there is an event page, its for the wrong dates so I just looked up Inverness on the 14 day forecast.

Not looking too good, I think this good weather came too early.

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/14days...pcode=inverness

Friday and Saturday look like having a good bit of rain and Sunday still doesn't look too promising.

Just did a metcheck for Rockness, although there is an event page, its for the wrong dates so I just looked up Inverness on the 14 day forecast.

Friday and Saturday look like having a good bit of rain and Sunday still doesn't look too promising.

Last week I did a sponsored walk at work, on the Thursday we checked various sites which predicted heavy rain most of the day, but when friday came there wasn't a cloud in the sky and most ppl went home with sunburn. Can't trust weather predictions and definately not 11 days away!

Its gonna be lush :O

It doesn't rain at Rockness

we get blessed with some refreshing drizzle on occasion but not rain :O

metcheck is usually spot on for 3-4 days ahead but anymore than that isn't too reliable - too many variables to allow for accurate predicting....

having said that I've been checking religiously for a few days now

i'm sure it was pretty heavy rain on the friday night - my clothes were pretty wet when i woke up anyway :P

metcheck is usually spot on for 3-4 days ahead but anymore than that isn't too reliable - too many variables to allow for accurate predicting....

having said that I've been checking religiously for a few days now

i'm sure it was pretty heavy rain on the friday night - my clothes were pretty wet when i woke up anyway :P

I cannae remember any rain on the Friday then again I cannae remember anything. :lol:

i remember that. i was lying on the ground outside the bollywood tent and i thought it was brilliant that it was raining. :D