suspense

Guest The Disco Deviant

the rockness countdown begins and we hum and ho about what colour wellies and how many cans of cider you can squeeze into the side pockets of your rucksacks (3 in each if i recall), its gonna be great.

however, i have just returned from the docs and in typical old man stiley, i have strained my damn back and been signed of till wed nextweek (my holiday for the ness begins on thurs) this may seem like a great thing but my dilema is, if i cant sit down on a chair for any more than 20mins without suffering pain, how am i gonna manage in a field for 4 days :'(

not a happy camper (althouth the di-morphine may make for an interesting weekend...)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the rockness countdown begins and we hum and ho about what colour wellies and how many cans of cider you can squeeze into the side pockets of your rucksacks (3 in each if i recall), its gonna be great.

however, i have just returned from the docs and in typical old man stiley, i have strained my damn back and been signed of till wed nextweek (my holiday for the ness begins on thurs) this may seem like a great thing but my dilema is, if i cant sit down on a chair for any more than 20mins without suffering pain, how am i gonna manage in a field for 4 days :'(

not a happy camper (althouth the di-morphine may make for an interesting weekend...)

I know how you feel man. I've been struggling to walk for the past 2 days due to swelling and blood poisoning in my leg. Yesterday, the doctor signed me off work until next wednesday and specifically told me I shouldn't go to rockness. gutted.

exactly, and i'd have a prescription for it to, stuff yer amnisty box's

was just thinking if probemunky still hasn't got a job i could hire him as my biatch for the weekend :P

this may very well be the best job ive ever had. if i do good over the weekend can we talk about making it a permanent position?

can you cook?

Mmmm custard creams.

I'll pay you to separate the biscuits from each other for me, so that I can get to the cream easier.

We are a kinky lot us efestivalers! :lol: