2 Day Camping Ticket

Guest rockoutwithyourcockout

Hey all,

I am hoping that someone can help...................

I have purchased a 2 day camping ticket. I was under the impression that this got you into the campsite on the friday but just not into the arena. I contacted 'chris' through the official Rock Ness website to confirm but he has told me that this is not the case and I need to upgrade my ticket to get into the campsite on the Friday.

I have had a look on the See Tickets website and they state the following -

Tickets

You can buy the following types of ticket for Rock Ness 2009. 1 day ticket for either Friday, Saturday or Sunday. These get you entry into the festival for the required day but do not allow you to camp. 2 day ticket. This allows you to come to the show on the Friday to set your tent up and stay in the campsites on the Friday night. You can then enter into the festival on the Saturday morning and enjoy the full site until Monday when the campsites close. 3 day ticket. This is a NEW ticket. This ticket allows you all the benefits of the 2 day ticket but you also get to enter the arena on the Friday to see the main stage acts performing on that night. Campervan tickets. You need to purchase this ticket separately to your festival ticket. You must purchase this before arriving at the show otherwise your campervan will be turned away. VIP tickets. The VIP ticket is available for day ticket holders or campers. You will get access to the arena VIP area and will also be able to camp in the VIP camping area in the campsite if you have the VIP camping ticket. This camping area has been upgraded this year and includes its own toilets and shower facilities.

Anyone know the correct answer to this?? If Chris is right then surely the tickets have been miss sold??

Cheers for any help.

Hey all,

I am hoping that someone can help...................

I have purchased a 2 day camping ticket. I was under the impression that this got you into the campsite on the friday but just not into the arena. I contacted 'chris' through the official Rock Ness website to confirm but he has told me that this is not the case and I need to upgrade my ticket to get into the campsite on the Friday.

I have had a look on the See Tickets website and they state the following -

Tickets

You can buy the following types of ticket for Rock Ness 2009. 1 day ticket for either Friday, Saturday or Sunday. These get you entry into the festival for the required day but do not allow you to camp. 2 day ticket. This allows you to come to the show on the Friday to set your tent up and stay in the campsites on the Friday night. You can then enter into the festival on the Saturday morning and enjoy the full site until Monday when the campsites close. 3 day ticket. This is a NEW ticket. This ticket allows you all the benefits of the 2 day ticket but you also get to enter the arena on the Friday to see the main stage acts performing on that night. Campervan tickets. You need to purchase this ticket separately to your festival ticket. You must purchase this before arriving at the show otherwise your campervan will be turned away. VIP tickets. The VIP ticket is available for day ticket holders or campers. You will get access to the arena VIP area and will also be able to camp in the VIP camping area in the campsite if you have the VIP camping ticket. This camping area has been upgraded this year and includes its own toilets and shower facilities.

Anyone know the correct answer to this?? If Chris is right then surely the tickets have been miss sold??

Cheers for any help.

rockwithyour...

My interpretation was the same as yours (doesn't affect me though)

I took all references to Festival to mean Arena, with open campsite access on the Friday.

It'd be worth pitching up here tomorrow to ask the question of Jim King at the Q and A. If you do need to upgrade then I'd say you have been miss-sold

Edited by vinylvictim

rockwithyour...

My interpretation was the same as yours (doesn't affect me though)

I took all references to Festival to mean Arena, with open campsite access on the Friday.

It'd be worth pitching up here tomorrow to ask the question of Jim King at the Q and A. If you do need to upgrade then I'd say you have been miss-sold