Places to Camp

Guest Panda Les

First time at Rockness but no my first festival. Sorry if this has been brought up but any help would be great.

Me and 2 mates have booked the Megabus to inverness on Saturday (were only going for the Sunday). Anyway we need to find the best place to camp ? I.e can we get the shuttle bus to Rockness on the Saturday and camp in some surrounding area ? Or do they take a dim view of that ? We plan to camp from Saturday to Tuesday. Do farmers rent space etc like at TITP ?

Totally not thought this one out and panicing like feck. ANY help will would be appreciated, were travelling light so not to worried about valuables.

Cheers

Edited by Panda Les

What's the chances in just camping in the woodland near/far/but not too far to our gate ? Just wouldnt mind not having to get the bus there and back and we do plan on camping a few days after to see the sights etc. I mean if we were tourists that did not even know about Rockness surely we would have the right to camp near by, following the country code etc ?

What's the chances in just camping in the woodland near/far/but not too far to our gate ? Just wouldnt mind not having to get the bus there and back and we do plan on camping a few days after to see the sights etc. I mean if we were tourists that did not even know about Rockness surely we would have the right to camp near by, following the country code etc ?
Edited by Paul ™