Pot Noodle!

Guest aidsmoore

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to jump back on topic...

Tony from the pot noodle advert is going to be at rockness with his van giving out free doner kebab pot noodles.

http://www.potnoodle.com/DonerBelieveIt/

I've had Pot Noodles, Durex, Nivea, Muller Rice, Lipton Ice Tea, Evian and I think that's it. Glastonbury give you a bag, biodegradable tent pegs, programme, neck time table as you walk in. All the rest of the stuff is from companies, not the festival themselves.

Well my mum lives about an hour from the site so I will be going from there, I'll be arriving about 10. I'm travelling from Glasgow on Thursday. I'm going to find a campsite spot with Kowalski and Smutchie. I'll be quite merry when you get there! ;)

aw lucky you that your mum lives close by :D

and has there been a flag decided or anything ? or shall i find out on friday ?

im getting rather excited about rockness now .. although ive just relised i have to pick between biffy and soulwax :D badtimes

aw lucky you that your mum lives close by :D

and has there been a flag decided or anything ? or shall i find out on friday ?

im getting rather excited about rockness now .. although ive just relised i have to pick between biffy and soulwax ;) badtimes

Na don't think the flag has been decided, it will be though! We won't be too hard to find, it's a pretty big group lol the location won't be hard to find either. Yeah that's my worst clash also, although it's gotta be Soulwax for me! Just can't beat them! :D