Funniest Thing you've seen/heard at Rockness?

Guest Hebn2themix

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last year me and the misus bumped into three nice young dudes from i think around balloch area,but not totally sure,met a load of peps,the youngest one broke his arm on the saturday and was in agony on the sunday when we met him,told him to go to first aid centre but he insisted on waiting till monday and go to hosp back home as it was his first festie.didnt know wether to laugh or cry.it looked really sore.black and blue from shoulder to fingers,and bone stickin out arourd the elbow,

weegies....beating their girlfriends up in the campsite after a sniff of the barmans Tennants soaked apron......chanting "Ere we...Ere we...Ere we f**CKING go"

Please stick to T in the PARK and make the festival a more enjoyable experience for us all. :lol:

I found it funny when this random pissed guy strolled over to our group int he middle of the night accusing us of pissing on his tent without any reason what so ever, everyone would burst out laughing while this poor guy was being deadly serious. Anyway he was given a beer then we would all get talking again before he braught it up again randomly, cue the laughter. Saw himw alking past later in the day and it's fair to say he looked suitably embarassed. :lol:

Edited by Iain333

last year i had got separated from my mates and enventually got in touch with them by fone. i was sitting outside a tent next to a flag pole waiting on them and a guy came up to me, farted on my head and ran away. as you cud imagine the immodium fart didnt smell the best, though i did have to applaud the guy for his quick thinking. xXx

Outside the tent (couldnt get anywhere near at that point :rolleyes: ) we all off our tits n raving waiting for Daft Punk in 07, one of "The Cuban Brothers" comes up strips off b0llocko and starts break dancing on the grass :( backspinning, windmills the lot funny as foook,

Also saturday morning i rises from tent, we just bunked in the vip camping area and we camped right behind the main stage right next to the loch literally at the perimeter fence, so i goes for a burst, skins up, lifted the fence and sat right on the "beach" at the edge of the loch (6ft x 3ft of pebbles :P ), glorious sunshine truly one of the best spliffs i ever had.........3 minutes later this speedboat comes over the horizon heading straight at me, it pulled up about 30 metres away and the captain blurts out on his megaphone "can you put that oooooot and get yerself back behind the fence immediately" he must have spotted me from like a mile and a half away with his massive binoculars, so i chonged the rest of me spliff and went back "inside" :D

me and my mates were drinkin thru the day at the campsite and sum guy came over off his head looking for the tooth brush train... he looked like pancho from dirty sanchez but bigger eyes

the second year i saw a guy run and jump over a massive red industrial sized waste bin ...

a photographer was gona take a picture but he only did it the once, then some random guy stuck his head in the bin and got laughed at by everyone. haha

bring on 2009 !!

Any funny sightings this year? :P

We managed to find ourselves camping beside young girls wearing flurescent skirts who didn't have any idea how to put up a tent. Anyways we were sitting down and this girl just comes out of her tent, drops her skirt and starts peeing right infront of us. I couldn't have been any more than a metre away. I wasn't facing her at the time but i heard what sounded like a running tap so i looked round and had this f**king ass in my face. Eugh.

Supposedly my mate seen a guy who was getting changed outside his tent and his mate was holding a towel up over him. But he was holding the towel towards the tent so pretty much everyone walking by could see him fully naked. There was a few naked ramblers right enough.

Did anyone else hear the guy on Sunday night up at the back campsite who was out his face shouting 'SLEEPING IS CHEATING - i'm going to wake all you f**kers up'? Then an hour later start shouting 'SNIFFER DOGS'. ;)

This was hilarious but very unfair (prob why it was funny... :D )

We were walking past the portaloos and there was a guy cleaning them on the roof. This guy walked out from the toilet he was standing on and shouted; Your job is f*ckin pish mate. Did you no get any standard grades ya tit!!!' hahaha. They boy was ragin and quite rightly so.

two of my mates were pretty pill'd up on saturday and one was taking about half an hour to walk around 5metres with a (stolen i presume) camping chair, my other mate was pissing into a cup at this point and handed it to the camping chair mate who came so very close to dirnking it, taking about 10minutes to realise it was piss before throwing it over the mate whose piss it was...a bit crude but hilarious all the same!

Least funny thing of the weekend and I hope she's in here reading this - the woman who had her baby, 6months old at the MOST, right down the front of the crowd at the Prodigy. I was disgusted as most of the crowd around her was, alot, in cluding me, shouting at her to get the baby the f**k out of there!

The two naked men mud wrestling before jogging away into distance holding hands was pretty epic.

Andy insisting we get a veneson burger which turned out to be nothing more than badger apparently.

Me telling everyone 2 many djs will dj after soulwax, to which campbell comes up to me just before soulwax and shouts " STEVE, I HEARD 2MANYDJS are playing. Have you heard?"

Perry and poppers night at efest camp.

The entire efest camp.

Guy arguing with the security that he had a "ECKY COCK OR WIT!?"

f**king amazing weekend.