Funniest Thing you've seen/heard at Rockness?

Guest Hebn2themix

we were camped next to 4 sound english dudes who were good crack. all met through durham uni.

they were playing some crazy games all weekend. they each had turns at either throwing a custard cream directly in their mates without flinching or the same again except with a rugby ball and in the knackers. we'd be sitting there and every so often you'd hear 'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' or 'AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH'

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was so many funny moments, some of the folk we were camping beside were bonkers. Espcially the guy and the lassie argueing on Sunday morning, might not have been funny to them but I was in stiches!

that wee guy Burns saying

"I just opened up the door of that toilet and there was some quine scratching her vag"

and Tommy just posted over in the rockness group about that crazy bird who came over threatening to get the police because we were talking about some girl, we were all just lookin at her like WTF?!

was so funny

dunno what the funniest is...

a guy wearing nothing but a dressing gown at the toilets

or dont ask why but i was facing the door at the portaloo with my trousers at my ankles and the door started to open by itself and it was very very very close to opneing fully where some girl was on the otherside

some guy told us that someone "jazzed" in his tent

How do you make Lady GaGa cry..?

stab her in the neck

greame opening his tent to find someone sleeping in it

"oy...do you know what your problem is?"

"whats my problem"

"your in my f**king tent"

"nah mate....this is my tent"

f**king hilarious.

the lady in red.

CRISPY PANCAKES CHIPS AND BEANS

nothing square about it. i HATE it

exactly, waste of a pint.

jumping on tents is pretty f**king dangerous as well

here, here we.................utter bammery

one thing i hate is it seems to almost becoming standard. when you go abroad you get occasional chants and stuff but at least they mix it up a bit

hahah that woz amazin..n hav it all on video...watch out for it on youtube in the next day or 2 ! :unsure:

the most un-funniest thing i seen all weekend was after prodigy i went to the portaloos beside rizzla.

I was in there for around 2 minutes, then i eventually walk out so this woman sitting on the ground, so i walked past her and apologized. Next thing i turn round and she's actually pissing outside of the portaloo! felt a bit queezy after that.

funniest time in our weekend was "picking" of some guy we camped with haha. All weekend we locked him in his tent (that point he had to actually gnawed his way through the top of his tent HAHAHA) and when he was gone we just took it apart for him to put it back up.

One point it was sunday afternoon, we started to just have our usual banter. This guy walks past (red and green rugby shirt, anyone else spot him? seen him about 100 times!) and we're like "fancy jumping on this tent?" to our suprise, he runs on it, jumps, slams right down then gets up and walks off haha!

It was later that night when we met two lads from Wick, so we obviously didn't miss the chance for them to join in on this banter. Our friend was in the tent at the time and they started dismantling the tent, throwing beers cans and all sorts on top it. Next thing you see our victim just bump out of nowhere and chase one of the guys with a stick screaming "YOU DICKHEADDDS"!

ahahaa, nobody may find this atall amusing but it's good for memory sake :(