MY MATE PHIL....

Guest neil_hill_1

Call it the Pilton Festival or the Worthy Farm Event. We can probably come up with hundreds of alternative names for it without once mentioning the G word.

I'm Phil and so is my wife..... :P

I am not sure I know you OP but if I am the Phil you are talking about then I can only apologise.....

I have not thought about much else since leaving Glasto last year and even amongst those that I go with (including my kids who forced me to go last year) I can see I am a bit of a Glasto bore...

But hey-ho - it is better than talking about MPs expenses, credit crunch, swine flu or that unfortunate lady on Britain's Got Talent......

I am currently getting away with calling it "my holiday". I went to the pub last night and every hello I said to someone went like this:

"Hey"

"Hey, how are you?"

"I'm good ta, going to Glastonbury in a couple of weeks"

Every single one. I had some good conversations about Bruce Springsteen, the weather and Blur. I was also able to exhude "holiday" excitement by dancing wildly to The Specials and Blur. I asked the DJ to play Elastica and she said she would, but didn't. That isn't Glast... holiday related, but it annoyed me.